Sunday, February 22, 2015

Coming back from the dead, sort of

Hello my dearest readers!

I've been gone for a long time (6 months, is it?) and it only feels like yesterday!
Let me quickly update you on what happened: I have an eye-opening 2 month holiday back home in Athens and returned to London in September. With a freshly edited cv I hit the job market once again and I was lucky enough to get interviews straight away. One of them resulted in a full time job in a small private company. Now I am a mental health support worker, my foot is up the ladder to becomimg a proper psychologist, finally. One small step towards my life's goal.

But work has been really demanding and I have worked long shifts, and hadn't time for anything else unfortunately.
My partner moved to London and in my flat after Christmas and now we are finally together in the same city. Which is awesome, and for somw reason it makes me want to rub it in people's faces, (you know the ones who said behind our backs it wouldn't last), but I'm not gonna do that. I am going to enjoy my life, and focus on us and me and forget about the outside world that is so full of negativity and jealousy.

So this is what I have been doing for the past few months. More or less. And we are also house hunting for a 1bedroom flat to move in, because my studio is way too small to fit both of us. We're getting there. Slowly.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with Shortest and get cash from every click on your short links.