Saturday, July 6, 2013

Summer vacation time :)

So I'm back in Athens, since last Wednesday.
It has been awesome. The weather is warm, but not too hot (when you don't stay out in the sun in midday), and usually there is a nice cool breeze that makes me feel I'm in a dream... Since my house is large, and we have a garden as well (front and back), it's a very pleasant change, from the tight space I live in, in London. Which can be claustrophobic at times. Now I can just hang out in my balcony, drinking beer (or diet coke) and chill xD  Ah, my favorite!!

In other news, (which I may not have mentioned before) I'm still waiting to be cleared to volunteer with a charity. The role is for a female mentor for ex offender women. Which is awesome. Still waiting though. I think during next week, they should contact me again with my clearance.
I'm on vacation, but I can postpone the date that I start.

Now about vacation, I can't get enough ^_^
I'm thinking I want to stay like this forever. I now it's not possible, but I love it :(

No comments: