Friday, April 26, 2013

Instagram and excitement!!

Now that I have a Samsung Galaxy phone
(courtesy of my friend Marc, hey Marc if you're reading this, I just want to say your awesome!!)
I can finally have all the cool apps my HTC Wildfire S couldn't handle.
So I got Instagram yesterday. I'd tried it last year, but as I said, my phone was crap and internal storage was a big problem. Now Instagram functions at least, and time will tell if I'll have problems with it or not.

I'm very excited though, it's so nice to connect with all those people and I've already received so much love by likes and stuff, it's really cute :)

Connect with me if you like, I'm sure it'll be fun!!! This is my instagram :)
Also, you can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Gothers and YouTube for extra fun moments :D

I've already uploaded some pics for last year & this year, but I still have a lot of this to put on there, so hold on :)

No comments: