Monday, August 20, 2012

The end of summer and weird posts coming!!

Hello my faithful readers!

It's been about 2 months since I blogged (more or less) and I feel that so many things have happened!
Long story short, I'm finishing my masters' course in Kingston University, I only have my dissertation to hand in on the 28th of September, and that's it! I passed all my modules, exams, course work, etc, and I'm good to go.

It's such a weird feeling. One year ago I was in Athens, thinking about the future and being scared, not knowing what's gonna happen, and now I'm here, through all this stress and loneliness and some more stress, and this part of my life is over.
I'm moving into another place in a few days, I'm leaving Kingston and moving to North London, a lot closer to central London, but no more beautiful parks, river, swans, flowers, sunsets and sunrises. Just pollution, noise, drunk people asleep on benches, police sirens and an overpriced tiny studio flat that's smaller than a rat hole.
But anyway.

I'm also going to have to find a job, but I'll leave that out from this post.
My boyfriend has spend one month here in London with me, and a few days in Athens, where we visited our families and friends. Tomorrow he is flying back to Athens, and after a few days he is going back to Russia since uni starts again.
There is a lot of sadness going on, as anyone would imagine, we are feeling awful. The next time we can see each other is probably in December, before Christmas. Which seems like a century away :'(
But what can you do, these are the choices that we've made, and we can't change this now.

Anyway, I'm off to take a shower, and then downstairs to the kitchen to help with the cooking.
I think I'm going to be posting a lot of stuff these coming days, so stay tuned for weird posts xD

1 comment:

NellieVaughn said...

I am sorry that you're feeling sad, but glad you'll be posting more often. Understandable. If I was spending time with my love, I am not sure blogging would be a priority.