Thursday, June 7, 2012

gone for a while, and summer is coming

I know I have been gone for quite a while from blogger, the reason behind this, is that I had my last exam for uni at the 28th of May. After that, I felt so tired, so fed up, that I didn't want to do anything at all :/ just sit on my ass all day and rot :P
Why I actually did was sleep a lot, play video games, go out for beers and sit on my ass. Mostly.

There is nothing too exciting going on currently in my life (and I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing).

I am waiting for the results from the exams and the essays, so that I'll know what I have to do (re-sit an exam or re-write an essay), and I'm also waiting for my supervisor to find time to meet me so we can talk about my dissertation and I can actually start the experiments. I hate the fact that June is already here, and I haven't started the fucking experiments... :@

I have booked my tickets to go back home, on the 4th of July (lol??) but I haven't booked my return here yet :/ and since I won't be coming back alone, but with my boyfriend, who will stay with me until late August-beginning of September, when he needs go leave for Russia again, it's something I have been postponing to do..... But I need to book them soon, because with the Olympic Games and stuff, it might/will get crowded in London airspace :P

Anyway, other than that, nothing much is going on really...
I feel weird, I don't know :/

2 comments:

NellieVaughn said...

I hate the fact that June is already here, and all the plans I had at the beginning of the year have dies a miserable death.

~Danni~ said...

Nellie I know exactly what you mean :/ I feel so weird, life is moving too fast some times, and not fast enough some other times... :/