Thursday, April 12, 2012

Is Vlog the new Blog???

Is actually Vlogging replacing blogging???

I mean, I keep seeing more and more Vloggers, and their short or long videos seem very interesting to me, and they are less and less bloggers out there, and most of them shouldn't even have a blog. But that's another topic and you can read my opinion here.

I have been following people on YouTube, and it's been fun :)) actually seeing their lives up-close, is so much better than reading about them!! So much more.....realistic and... well I like it more xD
I would like to have a little vlog myself, but I am a bit camera shy, and I can't find motivation to do it :/
I have uploaded some videos on YouTube though, and they are bits and pieces of my life, and it's kinda funny and I'm glad I did it :D

Anyone who is interested in randomness can enter my channel and see my videos  here.

Plus, I have been thinking that maybe this blog needs a different look, like a change in the background, maybe different fonts, etc etc, I don't know, I haven't had time to look into that to be honest, so tell me what you guys think!!
And another question, should I try to make more videos?? Not an actual vlog, but a small effort to bring a bit of fun in my life and others as well.

I guess it would be easier if I had a larger `udience, like those Vlogging people seem to have, but that's alright, I was taught to appreciate what I have :D so I'll go with that!! (=you guys).

And last, I always hated advertising myself everywhere, like posting on facebook stuff from my blog, or youtube, or generally asking people to watch my videos, subscribe, comment, blahblahblah, but that's all those people do, and it seems to work! I was always annoyed by it, but dear lord, it's effective!!!
:S

3 comments:

NellieVaughn said...

Please do make vlogs. I am going to check out your videos just as soon as I publish this post.

Madeline Lore said...

I will check out your vids. I think vlogging and blogging are both great. You can do so much with them. But, I see your point. Not too many bloggers out there.

Catherine, ex oh mwah! said...

oh no! i am just getting used to blogging! vlogging sounds a lot harder to me.. but i will definately check out your videos!