Saturday, February 25, 2012

Update about the positive stuff in life

Hello everyone :)

This past week has been fairly bad for me, but it's looking better, and the weather is fantastic, so I thought to post an update about stuff here.
I got so inspired by the sunshine, and said what the heck, lets do it. (But I won't make a habit of it lol so don't worry).

First of all, let me give you the link to my Facebook profile, in case somebody want's to befriend me, to talk more often. But beware, I regularly don't add strangers, so send me a message to say that you are a reader of my blog.  So here I am. I think I will also put that link somewhere in the description box here or in my profile here as well. And my link to my YouTube channel, not that it has anything awesome, but it has funny videos and I am going to upload a slideshow I am making with pictures of my past (happy stuff). So here it is as well.
The update I was talking about was mostly to write the nice things that happened this week.
I bought a new jewelry for my labret piercing. I wanted to stretch it out a little bit. It was 1.2 (because when I first had the piercing, we didn't want to go for something bold, because I am a girl, and I'm supposed to look pretty). But now I wanted to go bolder, so I wanted a 1.6, to match my septum piercing.
So I went to the tattoo salon of my neighborhood, and bought a new one.
Here is a picture for those of you that won't understand what I'm talking about:


This is a labret piercing. (THIS IS NOT ME IN THIS PICTURE, IT'S DOWNLOADED FROM GOOGLE.)




The jewelry I bought looks like this, like a little horse shoe, like we say back in my country:  


So yeah, now I 'm very happy about it, I have 2 matching jewelries nose+mouth, and they are massive :D

Something more important, my parents came to visit me. They stayed in Kingston from Monday afternoon until Friday night. We had fun, we went out a lot, for food, drinks, strolling around and taking pictures. We went to Camden market and Leicester square. We went to this shop, "Forbidden Planet" one of my favorites as a geek, and my parents bought all kinds of stuff, comics, books, and little souvenirs and I bought a t-shirt from True Blood, one that says "I'm a fangbanger, Bite me." LOL. I totally hate this tv series, like I've said here before, but I love the books. So it's an addiction to actually watch the episodes and the nag all about how awful they are. I just can't stop!
I also decided that from now on I will only buy t-shirts with cool logos on them, from bands, or tv series and movies I love. No more regular clothes.
That's a weird statement, considering I am a goth, so why would I have "normal" clothes, lol? But I do have some that I've bought from chain stores, and they're cheap and handy. I will continue to buy them (only in black of course) and everything else I need is going to be really special :)

On a different note, the weather these days was peculiar. It's bad one day, great the next. Now it's been 3 days in a row full with sunshine and it's amazing. You can smell spring coming :)
I took  few (bad quality pictures) with my mobile phone's camera, of the sky and the river and I uploaded them on Facebook (as always), so you can find them there if you want to take a peek.

I also changed a few things in my room again, and I moved the curtains to the other side of the window (there were supposed to be fixed on one side), and now I can sit on the other side of my bay window as well :) which is very nice, because I can see a different view now!
The only good thing about this room is the space and the window. It's a large room, and it has an equally large bay window were I can climb and sit and look out and daydream for hours....
this is kinda how it looks from the inside, but again THIS IS NOT MY PICTURE, IT'S DOWNLOADED FROM GOOGLE.


Today I woke up with a sore throat, and I don't feel so well, I hope I don't get sick :( I had an important deadline on Wednesday and I need to write and study, so I can't really afford to get sick right now :( 

That's all for now, back to my hot tea (although I can feel the sickness approaching me not matter what) and back to my ethics application for my dissertation...

2 comments:

NellieVaughn said...

I have the dahlia piercings in the corner of my mouth, and I want to stretch those a bit, but I am afraid of tearing the skin, and ending up with a Joker smile. I aolso have the septum, but I wasn't even aware it could be stretched.

~Danni~ said...

yeah, the dahlia piercings are a bit tricky. but generally if it's skin, it's elastic, so it can be stretched.