Friday, November 25, 2011

Sick....but not in a kinky way

I started feeling sick on Wednesday, and woke up sick on Thursday. My tonsils are to blame, they got swollen and I couldn't breath properly. Not something dangerous though, it was happened to me many times in the past, and I know how to deal with it. Thankfully it went away and I woke up a lot better today.
I rarely get sick, and I hate it when it happens... I walked to the supermarket today, and now I feel weird again, I hope I don't sick again!!! I thought I was going to pull through!!! :@ damn it...


Last Saturday I went to that expedition I was talking about, it was nice. I like the soviet architecture part, the art I have seen before, in a similar expedition in Athens a couple of years ago. I also saw the Degas expedition, with a combined ticket of 12 pounds, (student ticket). It was enjoyable, I really like Degas and I find his work really delightful to the eye. Here's a little something, since I was not allowed to take pictures:



Anyway, it was a nice day out. If we don't count the fact that the Picadilly Circus station was closed when I wanted to come back home, and I had to walk to Charing Cross. I got just a tiny bit lost, but my phone has the internet, so I went on Google Maps, and found my way thank god :P

I love walking in central London, day or night. I feel sad sometimes that I live over here in Kingston, and not central, but my university is here, so it's convenient I guess... I would love to live closer though :(((


It has been ages since I've posted stuff about make up, blah blah blah blah, so here is an update!!!
I've been watching tutorial vigorously again xD and here are a couple that I really liked. Maybe the language is  not helpful, and the demonstration either, but at least there are pictures and you get the gist of it xD LOL

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4927glF4iFY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0NTqaU8_eA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXrCg5NiqrQ&feature=channel_video_title

there you go, I hope it's inspiring, there were VERY inspiring for me at least, I'll be wearing some versions of them very soon :)))

No comments: