Friday, September 30, 2011

Losing myself??

I have recently started a new life, (nothing to do about it) and it's a scary new life that I really regret having to go through all by myself. (but there's nothing to do about that either.)
I discovered that I was slowly changing to someone else. maybe all this fear, insecurity, loneliness, etc, made me feel so weird like I had to be "normal" to survive in this new environment. The new environment being a borough of London, this seems a little strange.....


 


I mean, you would think that here, in London, I wouldn't feel out of place, but crazy little me, feels like a fish out of the water....



STRANGE isn't it???

I have made a few acquaintances, and maybe 1 or 2 people I can call friends, and I'm really happy about that ^_^
Now I can go out for walks and shopping and coffee and stuff like that :D

No comments: