Monday, August 29, 2011

Stop the earth from spinning! I want off!

Only a week left untill I leave for Kingston university.


I'm packing stuff, clothes, etc, but I don't feel ready at all.
It's been one of my biggest dreams, to be able to study abroad, and now that it's time to go, I don't want to.
It's been a tough decision all along.
I wasn't sure that I was going to go, but I sent the applications anyway and I got into 4 universities. And I chose Kingston because it's really close to London (*woot* obviously).
Now it feels like it's one of the hardest things I ever had to do.
Leaving people behind, when I'm not ready to, really sucks. I feel like the whole world is just spinning way too fast for me.

1 comment:

Nemo said...

Good luck good luck good luck! I know you will have an amazing time! <3
Nemo