Monday, June 20, 2011

huge city!

I don't know if London can even be described as a big city, not even as huge.
It is so diverse, soooo huge, with soooo many people, so many things to see and so many places to go. It can be scary. But it can also make you feel free. The last time I was here, many years ago, it made me feel awsome. Free, rejuvanated, like everything was in the reach of my arm, waiting for me to grab them. But this time it is very different. I am having fun but it feels like something is missing, and I am doing the stuff I came here to do, but it still feels like that. Although I am surrounded by friends and people I know, it feels lonely. I am not sure it's the city that is to blame, or it's just me. Maybe it's just me.

I have plans for everyday and I am not sure I'll even have time to do all that I have to :/ that makes me nervous :/
The shopping spree in Camden was delightful though :p

No comments: