Saturday, March 12, 2011

#56 and #63 achieved!!!

#56: Know who your friends are. Yeah, like I needed a silly test to help me find out my true friends :p I'm 23 years old, not 3!! LOL xD but the questions were hillarious! for example: "has your friend ever stolen your boy/girlfriend"? or "has your friend ever hit you?" LOL!!! why would I ever think that they are my frieds, if they've hit me, or stolen my boyfriend??? It was fun none the less :DD

#63: List the things your parents say they'll tell you the answer to when you're older. Well, the only question that my dad hasn't answered is why people get divorsed and why did he divorsed mom. I was 6 when I asked him, and yeah, maybe I was too young to understand. I eventually did understand of course.
So that's it for today's achievements :D

No comments: