Monday, January 17, 2011

Sick again

I've been sick with a mild flu the past week, and I thought I wasn't going to be very sick. Indeed I wasn't, no fever, no haedache, nothing, just a runny nose and some cough. I took some pills for the runny nose and I was ok for days, but today (almost a week later) it started all over again :/ I hate runny nose. I seldom get sick, even when everyone around me is sick with the flu or whatever, I never get sick. So I hate it when it happens.... :@ At least I can still breathe from both nostrils, and my taste isn't gone :p So I'll keep taking the pills and hopefully in a couple of days I'll be better! Maybe the fact that the weather changed so suddenly to extra cold, didn't help at all :p And on Saturday night it was raining and the wind was crazy, so I got a little wet and cold. I've been feeling cold since then :/ It doesn't matter how many clothes I wear, I still feel very cold, and when I'm in the house, I rap myself with fleece blankets from Ikea :p
Anyway, these past days I haven't done many things worth mentioning, except going to a gig and having fun and going to a museum to see a prohistorical exposition which has exceptional :D

Will write more soon :)

No comments: