Tuesday, November 16, 2010

cold and sweet November nights

So this year's halloween party rocked :D and here's a picture from my jack'o'latern, which looked meaner than the one I made last year! xD
It was a great party, we made coctails and ate huge pizzas and marshmallows and sweets :p I dressed up as a zombie bride, one of my gfs was a zombie school girl, and my bf was an apocalypse warrior. Here is a video on YouTube from the preparations for our costumes :p

I had so many things in my mind to write here today, but now I don't remember anything xD
What I definitely wanted to say was that we watched a lot of movies since Friday, and that's one of my favourite things to do when I'm home :D We watched "Aeon Flux", (I loved the animated series, I think they're from the 90's) , and "Repo Men" (the one starring Jude Law). Have you watched "Repo:the genetic opera" ? Such a cult gothic musical <3 I just love it... but "Repo Men" isn't a cheap remake! It's a whole different story. But maybe I'll dedicate a post to that later :D
Also, "Salt" was a good spy story, I like Angelina Jolie very much, but that's beside the point. Another movie I saw this week was "Robin Hood" (starring Russell Crowe) and it was good :D I liked the realistic details.


Anyway, I don't have enough time now to write more, but I will soon :D

No comments: