Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oh crap :p

It's been AGES since I wrote something here.... (and when I started blogging I wanted to write every week LOL!!!) Maybe I should try writting even if I don't have anything interesting to talk about...?

Anyway, today I woke up late. I was playing Sims3 until 5:30 am, and I couldn't get out of bed this morning, I was so sore :( Last night I took a walk in the park with a friend, and we hang out by the playground and talked for a long time, and I didn't realise how cold it was until all my muscles hurt.. I was a bit sore from Kung Fu practice on Monday and that cold walk made it worse... Hopefully on today's practice it'll go away :p In a bit I'll put my make up on and I'll go to a comics exposition about racism, and then maybe I'll check some stores and maybe do a little bit of shopping :D and then Kung Fu at 7:30.. (In case anyone's wondering, we're doing the traditional shaolin eagle claw technique.) it's fun and useful ;) but very tiring..:( somedays it exausts me!

Now about previous projects and stuff, my dreads aren't over yet, I've finished some of the blond ones, and they looked ok. I braid them in my hair one night we were going to go to a play, and I liked it :D but what I don't like is that I can't wash my hair with the dreads in :( I hate the fact I have to take them out again, because I want to wash my hair, which smell if I don't wash often, as every human head :P So, I don't know what to do with that, since I wanted braided dreads from day-one of my project. What a dissappontment... We'll see (to be continued..)


Last month I bought some new clothes, it's a weird coincidence that I found some stuff I wanted, in a store, and I didn't buy of the internet :P LOL here's a sneack peek of what I bought:





and a lot more :p
but I'm feeling a weird feeling lately,
like I don't want to wear any of that
(and believe me, I bought A LOT)
like there's no place for me to wear
them, like I'm bored and I want to
wear the same outfits everyday!
That's strange... but I guess not so much, 'cause I'm maybe the only one in my group of people, that dress like this. I'm a goth (?) and I like my clothes to be like me :) I'm inspired by my lifestyle, but some days it just feels imposible to live in this damn country where everybody stares or sidelooks you because you look different.. Is it just a faze that all my friends dress normaly? Or am I just growning old...?? I'm rambling again... Oh crap :p

No comments: