Sunday, May 2, 2010

so tired but content

Today I spent all morning and noon sleeping, and I'm glad that I did, because I needed that rest. In the afternoon the bf and I, took a walk in the center of Athens after all the riot had quiet down, and then we went to New Filadelfia, a suburb of Athens, to a fare-like thing, which was actually pretty good :D I had a great time, we walked and ate stuff that we bought from people from the fare, and then we spend time with friends -listening to music and drinking beer- at an abandoned building that the anarchists have taken over, (and now it's not abandoned anymore- it used to be a tavern, in the old days, but it has been empty for many years). It has been a full day for me and now it's 5:30 am, I'm finally home and I'm so sleepy I can hardly see what I'm typing, so sorry for the spelling or typing mistakes.. Nightynight :)))

No comments: